February 21, 2017
Tailored to your needs
Some consultancies promise to provide all the answers. We don’t. But we will ask the right questions. That’s the thing about Carlo Scevola & Partners – it’s not about us. It’s about you. Before we say anything … We listen.
For clients of CS&P, there is no standard solution. Everything is tailored to your individual needs. Because every situation has its own unique circumstances, it would be presumptuous to assume we know the solution before we’ve heard the problem. Some business consultants are all talk. We, on the other hand, are all ears.
- Assess. We collect and absorb all the information we can about your situation, the opportunity and what you are trying to achieve. We will look at not only information you provide but also look at the marketplace in general, review third-party data and reports and glean insight from analogous scenarios in relevant industries and situations.
- Analyze. Once all the input has been collected, we run sophisticated analyses, looking past the charts and numbers to paint a picture of what is really happening – and what the opportunity really is.
- Strategize. Identifying an opportunity is not the same as making something of it – or positioning yourself and your business to gain long-term advantage and maximize value. CS&P develops strategic scenarios to help determine the best course of action.
- Execute. PowerPoint slides are one thing. The real world is quite another. CS&P works with you to execute the strategy, making sure all legal and financial bases are covered.
- Evaluate. Once we’ve implemented the strategy, we immediately begin collecting data and analyzing the real-world performance of the strategy, thereby permitting us to adjust the dials and ensure returns are maximized and any lingering issues are addressed.
CS&P is an independent, privately owned international firm, with offices in several countries; it is a member of the following organizations:
- CCIG – Chambre de commerce, d’industrie et des services de Genève
- ITPA – International tax planning Association
- NATP – National Association of Tax Professionals
- IFA – International Fiscal Association
- CISI – Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment
- UIPF – Union des intérêts de la place financière lémanique
- RAKIA – Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority