Making the most of a world of opportunity
The exciting news is that doing business internationally is easier and more attractive than ever. The terrifying news is, well, doing business internationally is easier and more attractive than ever. Almost every company thinks about doing it. Many actually have a good reason for it. Unfortunately, many companies “go global” without adequate preparation and strategic planning. And the results are exactly what you might expect: a world of pain.
Many companies “go global” without adequate preparation. And that leads to a world of pain
The mission of CS&P’s business and strategic consulting practice is to help companies leverage the power of international business while avoiding the pitfalls. On the one hand, we use every bit of experience we’ve ever had to help your company follow best practices and steer clear of mistakes. On the other hand – no two companies are exactly alike. So we make sure the international business and strategic consulting we provide is not just smart but, more particularly, smart for your business.
CS&P helps businesses identify and seize opportunities on the global stage – opening new markets, finding tax advantages and thus saving them from costly and potentially devastating mistakes.
Assess your company’s global business opportunities
CS&P’s business and strategic consulting services include:
- Business strategy development
- Offshore company formation
- Offshore banking relationships
- Strengths/Weaknesses/Opportunities/Threats (S.W.O.T.) analysis
- Pre-investment feasibility studies and go/no-go decision consulting
- Business plan research, writing and production
- Market research, strategic insights and options development
- Internationalization of business processes for finance and operations optimization
- Partner identification, assessment, due diligence and contract facilitation
- Business model tailoring and restructuring to take advantage of market conditions/opportunities or to comply with regulations in international jurisdictions
We know you think the world of your business – and we do too. Be sure to consult with a highly qualified advisor specializing in global business transformation before entering new jurisdictions.