When it comes to international contracts, the one thing you can be certain of is uncertainty. International contracts hard to negotiate – and even when you think you’ve got a deal, at the last minute it slides off the rails. Mix in cultural sensitivities, large egos and language barriers and you’ve got a recipe for wrong.
International contracts are the most difficult to negotiate and easiest to go wrong.
If you are negotiating an international contract, please retain a specialist such as CS&P. We can help you with every aspect of your international contract negotiation including:
• Marketing and advertising
• Negotiating commercial agreements
• Negotiating confidentiality and nondisclosure agreements
• Negotiating agreements with contractors and consultants
• Strategies for credit and collections
• Finance and accounting services
• Negotiating franchise and licensing agreements
• Provision of human resources services
• Provision of Internet and technology services
• Litigation consulting and settlement services
• Power of attorney
• Real estate search, acquisition and management
• Representation and distribution agreements negotiations
• Handling of sales and shipments
Contact us to find out more about how CS&P expertise in international contracts law can help your business find its footing on the global stage.